At Sunnyhill Primary School all children are expected to wear school uniform. The school colours are navy blue and yellow. Sensible black shoes with a non-slip grip should be worn to school. Children are also required to change for P.E.
All clothing brought to school should be clearly labelled with your child’s name. A lost property box is situated near Y5 entrance. Jewellery should not be worn in school with the exception of small ear studs, however, the school will not accept responsibility for any loss.
Our school uniform with the school logo can be purchased from our approved uniform supplier: Wearabouts, 358 Norwood Road, London, SE27 9AA, Telephone: 0208 244 7887 and their opening times are 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday (closed 12:45pm to 2:00pm on Fridays).
LOCKDOWN UPDATE: Parents/Guardians are able to order for Home Delivery and Click and Collect at the store.
Opening times (for click and collect) during lockdown are:
Sat: 11am - 5pm
The uniform items are as follows:
- Sweatshirt – Navy blue with yellow arms with logo
- Cardigan – Navy blue with logo
- Polo shirts – Navy blue or yellow with Sunnyhill School name
- Hoodie - Navy blue with logo
- Trousers/shorts/skirts/dresses – dark colours
- Summer skirts/dresses – blue and white gingham check – purchased from anywhere
- Shoes – non-slip grip
- House colour t-shirt with school logo and navy blue shorts
- Trainers – purchased from anywhere
Other items available:
- Book Bag – Navy Blue (with school logo)
- Rucksack – Navy Blue (with school logo)