Online Payment System
Except in exceptional circumstances or if raising funds for charities, Sunnyhill Primary School no longer accepts cash or cheque payments.
Parents/carers can make secure payments to us by credit or debit card via SIMS PAY, our online payment system. Parents/carers who are unable to pay online can obtain a barcode from the School Office and pay in cash at any PayPoint/Post Office.
SIMS PAY enables you to:
- pay for anything from school meals, breakfast and after school clubs, trips, school events/fees to music tuitions;
- access full payment histories and statements online at anytime;
- make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7;
- merge accounts if you have more than one child at school;
- not worry about your children losing money at school.
If you have any questions, please contact the School Office.